• The registration fee includes participation in the full scientific program, the conference kit, all breakfasts, lunches and coffee breaks, the conference dinner, and social events.
• *There will be no spot registration if the required number of delegates exceeded.
Remittance Details :
• Payment for Registration and Accommodation can be made either by cash, DD/ Cheque / or bank transfer.
• Payment should be made in favour of "Conference on Botanicals" payable at Kolkata, India.
Bank transfer details :
“Money can be transfer in the Axis Bank, Prince Anwar shah Road Branch, Kolkata 700033 India, IFS Code: UTIB 0000255, MICR Code: 700211020, Account Name: Conference on Botanicals, Account Number: 911020046416558 and Swift Number: AXISIN BB 255”
• In case of bank transfer, please enclose a copy of the bank transfer, and the charges paid by the participant. In case you fail to produce the copy of the bank transfer, the Congress Secretariat keeps the right to ask for the settlement of the full amount.
• Travel support: Travel support by shortest route will be provided to limited number of desirable participants depending on the availability of fund (the participant must be registered and his paper must be accepted)
• Support for Registration: Registration fees may be waived for a limited number of desirable participants depending on the availability of fund (the participant must be registered and his paper must be accepted; fees will be refunded during the event if selected for support)
• Best oral and poster presentations for all sessions will be awarded.